Monday, October 22, 2007

Six Flags/Bye, Bye Dikkie

Mike Dikk is moving back to CT, and while thats not cause to celebrate, per se, it's a good a reason as any to go to Six Flags for FrightFest. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but at least I remembered to bring my camera for once.

We had fifteen or twenty minutes to kill in the parking lot as our car got there first, which was, of course, plenty of time for Greg to curl up and fall asleep. I'll never get used to that bizarre preschool/prison/fetal position he sleeps in, with his hands tucked between his legs.


Six Flags is always 75% sitting around and waiting to do shit, and 25% doing shit. The actual ratio is probably even worse than that, but I'll pretend its not. So here are some sitting around doing nothing pictures.


(Sidenote: I'm a moron and forgot to take my hat off on the Mind Eraser, the first roller coaster we went on, and I promptly lost it, which is why my ridiculous not-quite-long-yet but still-awkwardly-long hair is all over these pictures. I'm sure no one else cares, but I hate this in between stage when I grow my hair out. I mean...SPORTS. FISTFIGHTING. WHISKEY. TITS.)

Anyway.


Greg was pretty let down by the guy running this. "Let's ask that motherfucker the last time he was in the Rainforest."

Oddly enough, Dave was even less excited. But Glenn is excited/Asian enough for the both of them.

Speaking of which--

Before Asianizing:

After Asianizing! (Even though Dave is doing the Victory thing instead.)

Oh and we actually went on rides some of the time.



I think I'm supposed to be blowing Dave in this one.

And this time it was Greg, but it just looks like some HAWDCAWH DOODS and a weirdo squatting on the ground.

This is a nice little "end of the day" photo.


Despite not finding Chili's on the way home, it was a REALLY NICE DAY.

No comments: