Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nick's Art Show

My friend Nick is really good at that "art" stuff I keep hearing people talk about, and he had a show for some of his work, and other people's as well, if I remember correctly. His art show was considerably more awesome than what I understand art shows to usually be, because there was loud rap music and a keg. Sweet and double sweet. The pictures blow because I took them, but take my word for it, the things the pictures are of are much, much nicer looking in real life.





Here's a connoisseur of the arts perusing the selections.

Nick is so down home and personable that he meets and greets all his fans.

The afterparty was at the Fuzz Box down the street. I didn't take too many more pictures because that place blows.

Here's some broads that were there. How wazted is the one on the right, lol!

And here's some child molestor they let in. Must be some kind of quota to fill.

No comments: