Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Spend Too Much Time At Work.

So I get bored, and do things like take pictures of dumb shit like my breakfast and the kitchen.

This picture rules because a) it's my favorite breakfast (vegan waffles w/ fresh raspberries and fancy schmancy pure maple syrup) and b) you can clearly see/read my coffee mug. That mug is not only my favorite mug ever, but also shows exactly what I want out of my professional life. Yeah.

This is the kitchen. I do most of the shopping so I stock it with all sorts of vegan horseshit, and for some reason no one complains. Probably due to the obscene amount of non-vegan food as well.

And morning breakfast. We used to have these nice wooden baskets that my secret fruity homemaker side really enjoyed using but some jackass threw them out. So the presentation isn't what I'd like, but such is life.
A few weeks ago we had to deal with the San Gennaro festival taking over the block. Italian jokes aside, it blew because it made getting stuff to and from set a huge pain in the ass. I used to really enjoy SG because it was something free to do, and the chance of having some unintentionally hilarious moments was always high, but after having to work through it, I've come to hate it.

So this guy was rapping about Cannoli's. Why, you ask? Well....
Because there was a Cannoli eating contest, of course. There are few things that are more revolting to me than Cannolis, so this was a particularly disgusting spectacle.


This is a bittersweet post because it's in a small part about things I like about work (waffles) but I just found out I'm going to be here until 2am, making this an awesome 16 hour day. SWEET.

No comments: