Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Euro Graffitiziod'ing

This is kind of a wierd entry for me because I normally get really bored looking at graffiti pictures, and I REALLY hate talking/listening to people talk about it. But for whatever reason, I decided to take a zillion pictures of random graffiti when I was in Europe last summer. Here are what I think are the best/funniest/most interesting of the batch. There are a whole bunch of really "good" ones that I left out, but as anyone who knows me can tell you, I really have zero interest in nice/well done/artsy graffiti, and pretty much only like the really obnoxious/ugly/straight vandalism kind. Hence the picture of the window that someone just threw etchbath all over that looks like jizz now. Awesome. The rest of the non-graffiti pictures from the trip will be up soon, and are mostly just my brother and I being jackasses, and some, like, historical stuff. And shit.

































No comments: