Sunday, March 11, 2007

4th Annual Ghosts of Hardcore Past

I had someone take pictures w/ my camera during this years show so I wouldn't have to worry about it and/or not get drunk and lose my camera. Again. So here they are, sorry there's only pictures of some of the bands, but not my fault, I didn't take em.

Meance Society as Operation Ivy. Set was way nuttier than this picture conveys.

Outta Hand as Fear. The calm before the storm...
"Maaaahhhhh Baaaaayyybbaayyy...."

And it was a glorious trainwreck from that point on.



Some prick trying to pants me.





"Sick and Tired" as Antidote. The GOOD Antidote.
Kyle jumps in for "Something Must Be Done"


Evixxion as Weezer. Nerd sweaters to boot.




Kind of a spotty selection, I know. I'm still trying to dig up other peoples pictures, and there's a video of the Fear set floating around somewhere that I'd really like to get my hands on. But in any event, this might have been the best year yet, with the exception of the 2nd one. Hopefully the 5th Anniversary show will be exceptionally ridiculous. We'll see.

1 comment:

Queen of Indecision said...

remind me to send you the shit load of pictures I have from Outtahands Fear set..they're pretty ridiculously amazing.