Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jim Ogrin Birthday Weekend Bender Day 2

I forgot to take any pictures at the party, which is a shame, especially once everything ended up being thrown into the ceiling fan, and Joe Jackson punched some nerd in the face with his balls out while yelling "POURING A DRINK ON SOMEONE ISN'T FUNNY. BALLS ARE FUNNY!"

But I think the opening of Day 2 with the rooftop party/bar-b-que was actually my favorite part of the weekend.




Hi Dave.



Props to Flaiz for getting the roof claimed in the name of America.






Other than all the lighter fluid that got spilled on it, that was a delicious Pie. It got too hot so I let it cool on the roof, but then I uh...fell asleep...for awhile, and it was sort of cold by the time I woke up. Still, glad to have forged further into new territory of "things you can grill."

Fin.

No comments: