Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ghosts Of Hardcore Past #5

Only a month late. I had just gotten my new camera a few days before, so I still had next to no idea how to use it, and there were a lot of shitty pictures that I deleted because of that. I wanted to have more pictures some of the bands, and any pictures of some others, but such is life. Just like every year, I stress over the show going poorly, and like every year, it a great time. Thanks to all the bands, Valentines, Mike, C Law, Andrew, and especially to Matto for doing the show with me again. Here are the salvageable pictures, in order of appearance.


Thanks to Jeff Bleeding Edges for the flyer.Might as Dag Nasty




Reptar as SSDecontrol




Concern as Inside Out

Dirty Greg as Dirty Santa


Final Friday as Left For Dead


Kitty Little as Thin Lizzy


Centipede as Quicksand



Pie Eating Contest, won by Zach




We The People as Blitz



Outa Commission as Circle Jerks







And Goodnight.

No comments: